The famous heritage hotel in Rajasthan, Polo Heritage Hotel in Jodhpur is one of the first pick for accommodation for discerning travelers. The hotel is known for serving guests with some of the best services and amenities that always make their stay here truly memorable. The traditional Rajasthani decor and architecture of the hotel captures one's attention the moment he/she enters the hotel. The hotel features the history of Polo at every corner.
The heritage building was given as a gift to Late Lt. Col. Kishan Singh of district Bhanwari, who used to be the Brigadier Commander of Jaipur State, on his wedding day by HH Maharaja Hanwant Singh of Jodhpur in early 1930's. The magnificent heritage property was reconstructed as a heritage hotel with designing by a famous architect, Gold Straw. The heritage hotel is still run by the descendants of Lt. Col. Kishan Singh Hotel. Because of his obsession with the sport of Polo, the heritage of polo is displayed in every room and also in the library of the hotel using authentic photographs and paraphernalia.
All the 19 rooms and suites of this heritage hotel of Rajasthan are rated on top by travelers. These rooms are very spacious and airy and feature elegant furnishing with period wooden furniture. The categories of room are:
The hotel Polo Heritage has on-site dining hall-cum-restaurant to accommodate a total of 40 guests at a time. The multi-cuisine dining establishment elates guests with exquisite Chinese, Continental and Indian cuisines. The mood in the dining hall is set up the elegant fireplace and the stunning chandelier that are installed in the hall along with the majestic views of the blue city offered when dining in here.
Distance From Airport3 Kms
Distance From Station4 Kms
“The blue city of India”, “The Desert city of India” and “The metropolitan City of Rajasthan” are among the most famous names that are given to Jodhpur by tourists. The majestic city that has earned a special reputation in the minds and hearts of tourists from all over the world was established in the year 1459 was built by the Rajput leader Rao Jodha. The city is named after him only.