State : Rajasthan; City : Tonk
Location : P.O. Pachewar, Distt. Tonk, Rajasthan, India
No. of Rooms : 10 Rooms
This fort with its huge ramparts, turrets as well as gates bears a testimony to its rich heritage.
Pachewar Garh was built about 300 years ago. This fort with its huge ramparts, turrets as well as gates bears a testimony to its rich heritage. The fort is converted into a family run heritage hotel at present.
Pachewar Garh, Pachewar offers 10 luxurious rooms that come fitted with amenities like:
- Attaches bath
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Color TV
All these rooms bear an aura of the royal past of this place by way of its antique furniture and beautiful art works that adorn the rooms.
Dinner at Pachewar Garh is a memorable occasion. The dining alternatives on offer are:
- A fantastic dining hall that's hand painted
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant that serves Chinese, Indian, Continental in addition to some Rajasthani fare
- A stunning spacious lounge
- Candle-Lit dinners at the Garden
- Doctor on call
- Luggage storage during tour
- Car rental
- Swimming Pool
- Badminton court
- Courier services
Guests staying at Pachewar Garh may entertain themselves by means of some facilities like:
- Bird watching
- Royal safaris on camels and horses
- Jeep safaris
- Visit to the royal cenotaphs constructed on the embankments of Pumpa Sagar Lake
- Visit to the nearby ancient temples
|Distance From Airport :||96 Km|
|Distance From Station :||85 Km|
Located 96 kms from Jaipur, the quiet city of Tonk was once under the rule of the Pathan tribe of Afghanistan. Tonk houses the famous Suneri Kothi, also called the Golden Bungalow that is a big attraction to the tourists coming to this place. Tonk is also well-known for its felt and leather industry.