State : Rajasthan; City : Jodhpur
Location : Near BSF Training Camp, Mandore Road, Jodhpur – 342026, Rajasthan, India
No. of Rooms : 26 Rooms
Category : Heritage Hotel
The Balsamand Lake Palace heritage hotel is situated on the banks of the Bal Samand Lake, i.e. a 13th century water tank.The Balsamand Lake Palace heritage hotel has been completely built out of the characteristic Jodhpur red sandstone structure.
Balsamand Lake Palace heritage hotel in Jodhpur is a very famous heritage mansion in North India. Balsamand Lake Palace exemplifies perfect traditional Rajputana architecture. The Balsamand Lake Palace heritage hotel, built out of special Jodhpur red sandstone, was originally conceived as the summer resort of the Jodhpur royalty. The Balsamand Lake is an artificial reservoir, built in the 13th century, which provided drinking water to the city.
Balsamand Lake Palace is surrounded by lush green and manicured gardens that add to the hotel,s aesthetic attractiveness. The Balsamand Lake Palace heritage hotel offers 10 plush suites and 26 other rooms in the Balsamand Garden Retreat. The Balsamand Lake Palace is decorated in a royal fashion that pampers your imagination and concept of a royal home.
The well laid open air mutlicuisine restaurant at Balsamand Lake Palace offers delectable dishes from Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. The palace hotel also has a coffee shop, lounge and bar.
- Swimming pool
- 24 hr room service
- Horse carriage buggy ride
- Cycling/ jogging track
- Obstacle golf
- Aroma and Ayurvedic health Spa
- Running hot and cold water
- Direct dialing telephones
- TVs with cable channels
- Doctor on call
- Credit cards and money exchange
|Distance From Airport :||11 Km|
|Distance From Station :||8 Km|
Jodhpur, the beautiful tourists destination in Western India is also referred as the Blue City, due to the indigo tinge of the whitewashed houses around the Mehrangarh Fort. The interiors of almost all the heritage houses in this place are complemented with antique and traditional furniture and medieval Rajasthani style tapestries and floor coverings.
WELCOMHERITAGE BAL SAMAND LAKE PALACE & GARDEN RETREAT
2 Nights/3 Days package
Validity:- 1st October,2013 to 31st March,2014
- Double Room for 2 Nights inclusive of daily American Breakfast and all applicable Taxes.
- All packages are based on short break of two nights. The prices are inclusive of a double room (for two persons) with American breakfast and all applicable taxes are extra, unless specified otherwise.
- Free stay for two children below 5 years of age on room only basis without extra bed.
Extra bed is available, for rates and further details please check the respective location.
Extra bed rates are on per night basis
- Check out time is 1200 hrs. In case a late check-out is required it can be extended free of charge to 1600 hrs, subject to availability of rooms.
- Packages extendable on pro-rata basis, subject to availability of rooms.
- These packages are valid for Indian citizens and foreigners residing in India.
- These packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- These packages are valid from 1st October 2013 to 31st March 2014.
- These packages are not valid during certain times of the year. Please check with us for the hotel of your choice.
- Full pre-payment of package is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 10 days prior to arrival
One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received
11-14 days prior to arrival
- No cancellation charges if cancelled more than 15 days prior to arrival
- The above cancellation policy is not valid during long weekends and during certain other times of the year
- WelcomHeritage Chalets Naldehra: Non refundable advance. Full retention will be charged in case of cancellation of a booking
- WelcomHeritage Windamere: 50% retention will be charged for cancellation received 16-30 days prior to arrival. No refund if the cancellation is received 0-15 days prior to arrival