State : Kerala; City : Kumarakom
Location : Kumarakom North Post, Kottayam - 686566, Kerala, India
No. of Rooms : 50 Rooms
Category : Heritage Hotel
Kumarakom is a small town with wonderful scenic beauty and where nature unveils her beauty in the form of backwaters, beaches, lakes and forests.
Kumarakom Lake Resort is more than a heritage hotel as it is a complete village with all the modern facilities. The traditionally constructed cottages allow the guest to enjoy the rustic life of Kerala.
There are 50 cottages in Kumarakom Lake Resort, which are strategically placed with all the modern facilities. The cottages are eco friendly and they are in true Kerala style with all the modern facilities. The rooms are in the shape of village huts with idyllic looks. The resorts are well appointed with modern facilities like attached bath, AC and Non-Ac rooms, television, telephone, 24 room services.
The cottages are categorized as deluxe, presidential, meandering pool villa and heritage canal view villa. Guests can choose according to their own choice and budget.
- The multi-cuisine restaurant serves all kinds of Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines. The expert chef prepares the delicacies and makes the stay more worthwhile.
- The 24 hours coffee shop serves steaming coffee and various snacks.
- The well- manicured garden is ideal for the barbecued food under the open sky.
Business and Banquets:
- Kumarakom lake resort is ideal for the business trips as the resort serves various facilities for the conference and banquets.
- The conference rooms are well-appointed with all the modern facilities like fax, internet, and telephone, audio-visual.
- The banquet hall can accommodate more than 500 guests and guest will surely enjoy the peace that resides in the ambience.
- Postal services
- Currency exchange
- Infinity swimming pool
- Conference room
- Travel desk
- Business centre
- Doctor on call
- Baby sitting
- Activities on the Lake
- Express laundry
- Beauty salon
- Shopping arcade
- Massage center
- Backwater cruise
- Boat rides
- Water sports
|Distance From Airport :||70 Km|
|Distance From Station :||14 Km|
Kumarakom is a 'nature paradise' where nature has unveiled her beauty in the fullest form. The town is well-connected with all modes of transport like road and water routes.
3 NIGHTS HONEYMOON PACKAGE AT KUMARAKOM LAKE RESORT!!
Validity(1st Oct to 30th Nov,2013) &
1st Mar to 30th Apr,2014
Validity(1st Dec to 22nd Dec,2013) &
6th Jan to 28th Feb,2014
Validity(22nd Dec,2013 to 6th Jan,2014)
|Presidential Suite with Private Pool||INR 1,65,000||INR 1,75,000||INR 1,90,000|
|Heritage Lake View Villa with Private Pool||INR 89,000||INR 95,000||INR 1,10,000|
|Heritage Villa with Private Pool||INR 84,000||INR 90,000||INR 1,05,000|
|Meandering Pool Villa||INR 81,000||INR 87,000||INR 1,02,000|
|Luxury Pavilion Room||INR 78,000||INR 84,000||INR 99,000|
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at our multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Traditional tea/ coffee snacks every evening at our "Thattukasa".
- Cultural program every evening.
- One hour sunset cuise every evening.
- Health club and indoor games on the house.
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and basket of exotic fruits.
- Options of having breakfast in bed.
- 01 candelit at a romantic locaton within the resort or in the privacy of your room.
- One rejuvenating Ayurvedic massage per person during the stay of three nights.
- Yoga and meditation classes.
Minimum duration of stay is 3 nights. Extra nights on prorate basis.
- Tax included are 19.916% luxury tax and 20.916% VAT+ST on food... any other taxes as & when levied by the government will be extra as applicable.
- Compulsory Xmas and New Year Eve suppliment of Rs. 6000.00 per person. (Valid from 22nd Dec,2013 to 6th Jan,2014)