- Photo Gallery
- Local Info
State : Rajasthan; City : Udaipur
Location : Lake Pichola, Udaipur - 313002, Rajasthan, India
No. of Rooms : 25 Rooms
Category : Heritage Hotel
A Royal Retreat of the HRH Group of Hotels, Shikarbadi Hotel in Udaipur was formerly a hunting lodge of the Royal Family of Mewar. Set beautifully at the foothills of the Aravalli Mountains that provide a picturesque backdrop to the setting, this sanctuary resort has wonderfully preserved the rugged ambience of a sanctuary.
A former hunting resort of the royal family of Mewar, Shikarbadi today serves as an excellent wildlife retreat, and some of the enchanting wildlife species that can commonly spotted from here include spotted deer, nilgai, monkeys, peacocks, and a host of migratory birds. The hotel owns a private airstrip and houses one of the oldest polo fields and cricket fields of Udaipur.
The elegantly designed rooms and suites at Shikarbadi hotel overlook the Deer Park and Wildlife Sanctuary. All the rooms boast of ethnic décor, and are furnished with period furniture, and old miniature paintings depicting royal hunts. The in-room facilities offered include:
- Private terrace/balcony
- Central air-conditioning
- International direct dial telephone
- Satellite television
- Mini bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
The Risala at Shikarbadi hotel, is an open air restaurant
Specialty restaurant serving Chinese & Continental Cuisine and Fast Food
Specialty restaurant serving Indian and Mewari Cuisine.
The Wilderness Bar
Serves an exquisite selection of Indian and foreign liquor.
- Car hire service
- Currency exchange
- Express laundry/ dry cleaning
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Heritage champagne walks at the Palace
- Taj spa and outdoor swimming pool
- Special meal experience at a choice of locations
- Vintage cars available for airport transfer and city tours
- Shopping and sightseeing excursions
- Aerobic workout room
- Fireworks arranged on request
- Game room
- Private puppet shows
- Shopping arcade
- Souvenir shop
- Daily entertainment and performances of local performing arts
|Distance From Airport :||28 Km|
|Distance From Station :||4 Km|
The bustling capital city of Rajasthan and a business hub with all the trappings of a modern metropolis - Udaipur is nevertheless flavored strongly with an inherent old-world charm that never fails to mesmerize a traveler. The main places of tourist interest in Udaipur include Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, etc.
Shikarbadi Hotel Winter Package
Valid from 1st Oct 2014 to 31st March 2015
2 Nights / 3 Days Package
|Deluxe Room||INR 18,999|
Extra Bed on Plans: INR 4999
- Accommodation on a double occupancy basis for 2 nights & 3 days.
- Breakfast and bed tea.
- Lunch / Dinner (TDH)
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Regal Visits.
Aditional Package Features:
- Traditional welcome and a welcome drink.
- Special room amenities.
- Special surprises at evening turndown.
- Happy hours at our select F&B outlets (20% off on F&B).
- 20% off on Spa usage at Panghat SPA & Salon for guests of Fateh Bagh and Gorbandh Palace.
- 20% off on laundry S Exciting activities for children.
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi.
- Package extendable on pro-rata basis.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Use of wet area (Sauna or Steam or Jacuzzi) for 30 minutes once during the stay.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Management reserves the right to change, amend and withdraw the Tariff / Package rate without any prior notice.
- Rates are not valid for group bookings and conferences.
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability.
- Full advance will be charged at the time of booking.
- Package once booked is non-refundable.
- No Other Promotional Offers would be allowed in conjunctions with this summer package.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Udaipur courts only.